1. Superior quality symposia and speakers have earned the ISBD meeting a reputation as one of the most well regarded and respected international psychiatric meetings and a trusted source for the latest developments in bipolar disorders research and clinical practice. ISBD is the international conference on bipolar disorders.
2. A globally diverse meeting with delegates representing over 56 countries on average, the Annual Conference of ISBD truly embodies the spirit of an international meeting. Building from the strength of over 24 international chapters, ISBD offers something new every year, giving attendees a window into this year's theme, "Bipolar Disorders: Advances in Understanding Around the Globe."
3. This unique program features interactive pre-conference workshops, as well as early morning brainstorming sessions, keynote lectures from some of the leading experts in the field, a diverse array of parallel symposia arranged in tracks by topic, and integration of leading advocacy organizations.
4. An accessible, open and friendly atmosphere that welcomes colleagues old and new. ISBD 2018 provides exceptional opportunities for young people to present their work, as well as network and collaborate with senior researchers, clinicians, and peers.
5. Enjoy & explore the magnificent adventures Mexico City! for an unforgettable